Freshmen Merit/Aim High?Scholarships Flyer 2020-2021
- Freshmen Merit/Aim High? Scholarships Flyer 2020-2021 [PDF]
- Aim High Scholarship Program Eligibility Requirements
- Complete Eligibility Requirements: Lincoln Merit Scholarships and Honors Program Scholarships
Freshmen Cost and Scholarship Estimator 2017-2018
- The provides an ESTIMATE of your total tuition, fees, and assessments, as well as determines possible freshmen merit scholarships you might qualify for based upon the information provided. All amounts are SUBJECT TO CHANGE without advance notice.
Transfer Student Merit Scholarships 2020-2021
- The University of Illinois Springfield offers merit-based scholarships to new transfer students
UIS Institutional Scholarships 2020-2021
Approximately?over 340?scholarships worth more than $575,000 will be available for UIS students for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Visit the UIS Office of?Advancement? website for more information about scholarship recipients and scholarships that honor a particular faculty member or the memory of a late faculty member.
|December 1||Primary Scholarship Application Available|
|February 15||Application Deadline|
|April 26||Acceptance e-mail notifications to recipients on an ongoing basis|
Scholarship applications are available at the links below.
|Deadline?is February 15, 2020|
|The Memorial Nursing Scholarship Application 2020-2021||Deadline?is?March 1, 2020|
|Global Studies Experience Scholarship Application 2020-2021||Deadline?is February 15, 2020|
|Phi Theta Kappa Application — Spring 2020 [PDF]||Deadline?is December 1, 2019|
|Phi Theta Kappa Application — Fall 2020 [PDF]||Deadline?is April 30, 2020|
|Priority deadline is?January 2, 2020|
|UIS Music Scholarships||Deadline?is February 15, 2020|
- Other scholarship opportunities
- Local area scholarship opportunities
- Nationally Competitive Scholarships