Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Parking Hang Tags for the 19/20 Academic Year Available for Purchase Online
- Parking Hang Tags Must be Purchased Online
- Parking Operation’s Office will distribute parking hang tags at the Student Union (see Hours of Operation)
- Parking Hang Tags are Mandatory for ALL Students, Staff and Faculty for any vehicle they park on University property
- Ticket Citations begin Monday September 9th at 6:00 pm for all vehicles that do not display a valid parking hang tag
Please note that the parking rules and regulations are enforced at all times.??Parking Operations does however, provide a grace period until 9-9-19 at 6:00 pm to purchase and display a valid 19/20 Academic Year parking hang tag.
极速快3全天计划Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors (someone other than current UIS students, staff or faculty)?and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, 极速快3全天计划except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D,?I and J
- Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
STUDENT UNION location for parking hang tag distribution schedule :
August 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm) at Student Union 235 next to Starbucks
极速快3全天计划August 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 (10:00 am – 2:00 pm) at Student Union 2nd floor prefunction
August 26 (12:30 pm – 2:00 pm), August 27 and 28 (12:30 pm – 6:00 pm), and August 29th (12:30 pm to 4:30 pm) at Student Union 235 next to Starbucks
Please Note :? Beginning September 3rd, Parking Operations will resume regular hours of operation at their office located in the Business Services Building (BSB 43)
(near the campus’ Motor Pool and Health Clinic)
|Monday:||9AM – 12:30PM|
|Tuesday:||1:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||1:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9AM – 12:30PM|
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: BSB 43
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Outside of Business Hours: (217) 206 – 6530