Tuition, fees, and assessments are all charged based upon a student’s primary UIS curriculum. Tuition, fee, and assessment amounts are estimates. Actual costs are determined when a student registers for classes each semester and are based on factors such as student level, residency, credit hours, and miscellaneous course fees.
- Archived Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Student Tuition Differentials* (pdf)
- Online?Proctoring Service
- Housing Rates
* Differential tuition is assessed?for a few select graduate programs to enrich the educational experience and to maintain the high-quality academic programming students have come to expect from UIS.??A program that?assesses differential tuition will be considered the?student’s primary UIS curriculum, even if a secondary program has been declared.? Additional information regarding graduate student tuition differentials can be found above.
For information regarding student accounts, payment due dates, authorized payers, etc:
- Please visit the (USFSCO) website.
极速快3全天计划For information regarding the payment plan:
- Please visit the website.